View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 02:08   Link #1937
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
No, the series of reds you're talking about are referring specifically to the approximate time of Nanjo's murder, because part of Eva's alibi are lines like After Jessica was injured, Eva was always under Battler's supervision., and Eva was with you the whole time..

Battler obviously wasn't in Eva's company for the ENTIRE time, so it stands to reason (as you probably already have), that certain statements are context sensitive. Don't think of it as a 'trick', so much as just the Witch being able to talk about specific situations.

Also, just so it's not confusing, I believe the red that Greyzone is probably pulling that red from memory, because in the text, it reads as "He wasn't forging an alibi for her, and he took the possibility that she was the culprit into account, watching her actions carefully. No chance existed for her to do anything suspicious!", so, Kyrie was not mentioned, specifically, in that regard.
Yes, you are correct, so don't bother with my red. However, if I remember correctly, right after they found Nanjo's corpse, it was proclaimed in red that Kyrie is dead. Also there was no indication at all that Battler left Eva's side, until she shot him.