Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 12:22   Link #1102
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It bothers me that Kouga has seemingly completely forgotten about Saori as well. Not a single mention of her in ages, even though his initial goal was to save her.
Oh, I think saving Saori is still his main goal. It’s just, the death of Aria seems to have some great impact on him considering that, by the time she died, Kouga already knew that they’re “siblings”. It must’ve been really hard for an orphan like him to see his “sister” got killed in front of him due to supporting him in battle. So yeah, for now, Kouga is more influenced by Aria’s death and her will to stop Mars more than simply saving Saori. It’s pretty much understandable imo.

Why no mention of Athena/Saori in ages? First, the bronze saints have to go conquering the elemental towers/temples first. So, I think Kouga’s attention was spent on it. Second, he knew that Athena got captured. His job is to simply get to Mars, beat him and save her. What’s more to talk about? Also, his friends never asked him about Saori either since they never knew her (Except Ryuho).

Still, I’m wondering, why Yuuna and others never asked Kouga about Athena/Saori? Aren’t they curious about the person/goddess they’re trying to save by putting their lives on the line? Or are they too busy with their individual goals to care?