View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 06:46   Link #933
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think you have a misconception of what a shipper is! a true shipper stay with his ship even when it sinks. I have been a shipper for many pairings and have lost my good share. Just because i was not shipping for a pairing doesn't exclude me from having an opinion about who i think had the better chance of winning. I shipped during gurren-laggan,Code geass, shuffle, clannad, true tears, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien , Kashimashi, Myself; Yourself, kimikiss just to list a few.
the last 4 in the list were the last time that my pairing won. Kashimashi is a weird case, but i still won at the very end.
I've a good enough understanding of shipping to know a shipper (however subtle they may try to be) when I see one. You may not be a "true shipper" per say here in Macross, but you're definitely one that jumps on the bandwagon.

Which is why trying to discredit someone because they're a shipper, specifically Tak and Magnus, is like the "pot calling the kettle black".

How long will it be before you try to discredit me because I have opposing opinions and ship Sheryl?

Quote:
I am going to ask you a question.... Do you think sheryl won after episode 25? I think nobody won at the end. For the most, sheryl's fan believe that until otherwise stated, that sheryl won.
As I already stated, Sheryl ships can't claim outright victory due to the small crack in the door that was left open (which disappoints us greatly no doubt). But we can definitely point out the "factual" things that heavily imply Sheryl is already in the winners circle.

As for me, I am with the majority who believe that the LT is already over... with maybe a tiny, minuscule hint of doubt due to Kawamori's mastery at trolling.

Quote:
I am not sure what Ranka's fan believe because they have not been as vocal, last thing i heard was that some were saying that Alto chose ranka because he was reaching with his right hand and Ranka was on the right
Ranka ships have become sparse. Even on RC, the Ranka ships home port, there has been a stark drop in Ranka shipper numbers.

Quote:
Love is not like a Soccer game! you can be 100 to 1 point in the game of love and in instant the other opponent can score 110 points in the last second. we should have learned that from shows like Canvas2.
Ugh, the Canvas2 analogy again.

Kawamori's a troll alright, but stupid? Most definitely not.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2008-09-29 at 07:13.