View Single Post
Old 2007-08-13, 08:48   Link #33
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

First some references:

Yui-nee is seen reading Fate/Zero, the prequel novel for Fate/stay night

Hiyorin is seen munching on a gigantic Shana-sized melon-bread

Hiyorin falling down animation sequence seems to be referring to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I'm sure everyone saw the Edward Elric (and Roy Mustang?) cosplayers

The SOS Brigade going bowling. Heh, I can so imagine them doing that. It makes for a great chapter, in which the bowling rounds never ends until Haruhi wins them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
The bowling score made me laugh. Haruhi is winning, Mikuru's obviously losing, Kyon and Koizumi in between. But what made me smile was Nagato's score as it resembles how she would bowl in real life; a gutter ball on the first throw and then gradually tweaking herself into perfect strikes and splits wwwwww.
And here's a screenshot:

From top down, the names are: Haruhi, Kyou, Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki.

Anyway:

- Tsukasa-chan not realizing she just said something obscene by accident +1

- Soujirou watches everything Gundam, simply because it's Gundam. I reckon he'll still watch Gundam 00 even if it has more yaoi-fodder than Gundam Wing. +1

- Nanako-sensei sleeping through the whole weekend. Man, I wish I could do that and just waste my weekend away. +1

- Poor Kona-chan and Yui-nee. After hearing Minami tell her that she would ask Miyuki for any problems with her homework, Yu-chan simply assumes Kona-chan and Yui-nee would be able to do the same. (While poor Soujirou got ignored completely, lol ) +1

- Poor Nanako-sensei. She's no longer being treated as a teacher but as an expert fellow MMORPGamer. lol +1

- Kona-chan doesn't realize she just made a silly pun out of typhoons. (It's hard to explain in English. ) However, Tsukasa-chan caps it off by revealing she didn't get the joke either. +1

- Don't you just hate it when the doorbell rings whenever you're taking a crap, shower or brushing your teeth? +1

- Waitress Kagamin~~!!! +5

- Hiyorin in all sorts of emotions when drawing her yaoi doujins +1

- Hiyorin at a lost to explain to Yu-chan what kind of manga she draws. (Because it's full of yaoi. ) +2

- Minami x Yu-chan FTW, in Hiyorin's imagination anyway. BTW, a grown up Yu-chan sure is hot as well. But poor Minami would be dwarfed by her as a result. +1

- Yu-chan asking Hiyorin: What's yaoi? +5

No comment on Lucky Channel today.

The ED is fine, since Kyo-Ani says it's OK for me to turn off the volume.

Total points 21/10

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2007-08-13 at 10:18.