View Single Post
Old 2011-07-12, 16:04   Link #11
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Yea, Daru is definitely her dad, which just makes the perverted comments of his that much funnier..
What I want to know is how people were able to deduce this already from like 10 episodes. This, and other things that were theorized about seemed so ridiculous that I couldn't believe them until the show gave hints to them.. Wouldn't be surprising if there was some VN player here who '' theorized '' it by giving clever hints so that we would get spoiled <.<. (Wouldn't be the first time this has happened..)

Great episode nevertheless, even though slow. It indeed ended when I thought it was just half-over. Oh I wonder what was the deal with that pin. Why would that '' dude '' know about it when Daru himself didn't know about it?

Btw.. if they don't send the d-mail then Kurisu will be dead so this obviously is not an option. Same goes for not creating the time machine as the d-mail then will never be sent. As for the human experiments. When Daru got into the SERN's database (although most stuff was encrypted) they were able to read something in which it said Human is dead. Mismatch. The same phrase was then repeated many times later when they utilized IBN and decrypted the emails and whatever.

Ps. How on earth do you manage to typo Suzuha's name every single time, and now Kurisu's aswell? It's not Suzahu and it's not Karisu.

^ : I understood it this way : The message will be sent, but deleted from SERN's database with hacking so SERN will not know of it. She needs IBN to hack to SERN, so Suzuha is traveling back to 1975 to get it.