View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 10:10   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a nice informative episode. Nothing new was revealed, but we finally found out in detail how Karma Demons and Fiends are born, what the difference between the two is, and how the rules of society were bent in order to prevent their emergence. I understand why they're so scared of them, K managed to kill over a thousand people all by himself. They couldn't even defend themselves against him due to the restrictions imposed on them. The death feeback has its drawbacks.

K's story was as terrifying as the girl karma demon's was tragic. That poor girl, just like Shun, never did anything wrong - she was just unlucky. I enjoyed the visuals accompanying the narration. They did a good job conveying how horrible and desperate her situation was.

I was a bit surprised Saki was chose by Satoru's grandmother to be the next head of the ethics committee, but this actually makes a lot of sense. It is true that Saki is very level-headed and composed. She handled the truth impressively well for someone her age. She's basically the complete opposite of Mamoru.

Mamoru's disappearance is worrisome, however I don't think he will become a fiend. He doesn't strike me as the type of person who would hurt anybody. He was never hinted to have any morbid thoughts either. Besides, if he really had the potential to become a fiend, I believe he would have been removed by now. Fiends are easier to detect than karma demons; since they were watching him closely, they would have noticed something was off with him. It's possible that fear could turn him into a different person though, so I suppose we can't rule this possibility out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Also:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh my. wtf, animators?
lol, I knew this would catch somebody else's eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post

She's there since the beginning. I remember reading somewhere that they actually sat down and plan out all the character profiles, so this is definitely intentional~ (do not quote me though)
Wait, she's actually been there all along? How did I not notice? And she had those big boobs even when she was only 12, dayum...

New ED soon... I'm going to miss the current one. I'm curious to hear the new song nonetheless. I hope it will suit Kana's heavenly voice.