View Single Post
Old 2006-03-27, 17:43   Link #79
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney
This is really annoying me now if we want our animation to have round borders we ahve to open up the frames in photoshop and do the round borders but heres my thing how can I get all the round edges straight for alll the frames one frame will be good the second one will be shorter in size be really happy if someone told me how thx
I'll post a tutorial tonight that will explain one method for creating rounded corners for your avatars using ImageReady only (no PhotoShop). I'm not at the correct computer at the moment and won't be in that part of my house for a couple hours (I have some work to wrap up).

There are a few steps involved in creating rounded corners using only ImageReady, but it's actually rather easy. It’s not difficult at all. If you end up reading my method and don't like it, then so be it, but it may help you develop your own, better solution.

So then...in a few hours I'll post one of my methods (and I need to reply to some PMs as well) for creating rounded corners using only ImageReady. Cheers.

/Edit: 10:20 PM - EST - Looks like I'll have to do it tomorrow. Too much work at the moment.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-03-27 at 22:21.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote