View Single Post
Old 2011-12-24, 02:09   Link #97
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Some interesting things I noticed after rewatching the episode, mostly about the new "party-pooper" void user:

-He has the power to extract voids in his right hand, just like Shu
-However, his mark and Shu's are different
-He pulls from Inori the basic void sword seen in episodes 1 and 2, not the enhanced version of episode 4
-He doesn't get demonic red eyes after holding the sword, which confirms there is a special link between Shu and Inori (and between Mana and him as well).
I also noticed this.One other thing I noticed, the new void user a waited for Shu and Inori gaze to met , which makes me think that he needed Shu to draw Inori's void (I mean the sword like).About the red eyes I wonder what it means to,a few posts ago I posted (in spoiler) two pic showing both Shu and Mana with red eyes.I mean it must have a precise meaning because is a unique thing that Shu and Mana share from what we have seen so far.I remember the first time that Shu draw out Inori void his eyes were red, the other interesting thing about the beginning of episode 1 Inori said "we have to bring her to Gai" when she have the tube with the void genome inside.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-12-24 at 03:22.