View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 03:24   Link #295
ImagineThat
Cant think of one Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
I was referring to everyone in this thread complaining about it, not just you. Hence why I said "most of you" and "you people".

And I know it's a difference of opinion. I was just giving my opinion on the matter. Learn to accept that.
I'm not going to play the semantics game.

As for opinions, Mine as well the majority of posts in the thread was on the PV. Yours however was to make generalizations and baseless assumptions on people with an opposing viewpoint to your own. So you're going to have to forgive me if i'm unwilling to accept that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatakamata View Post
Well, you're actually kinda nail it though. It's more like a seishun novel with a mystery (at least the first two books that I've read), and I'm kinda glad that they made the PV like that and not making a deceiving PV that makes it looks like a larger than live drama or full-blown mystery. If they do that, I can't even begin to imagine how many people here would scream murder when they actually watch the series...

Heck, as much as I enjoyed the novels and thankful that it actually got animated, I still think KyoAni and Kadokawa is crazy for even attempting to animate this and hoping for commercial success. Still, there's some part of me that hoping they could somehow pull it off so that there is a chance that my favorite Yonezawa's series, Shoushimin series get animated...
I thought this series might put more emphasis on the characters than the mysteries at play but i would like to know what the mysteries are like. How complex would you say they are and what kind of themes are involved?
ImagineThat is offline   Reply With Quote