Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 08:58   Link #284
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
There you go. That's actually probably what would have happened. Loli's are immune to critcism. Barring that, giving your characters a loli design like those in Kanon for example, will whitewash over any annoyances or character shortcomings they may have. It's tough being a female anime character who's older than 12 these days.

If you need any proof, look at a fairly similar character to Ayano in Shana. Shana is beloved by anime fan's, but not so much Ayano. Why? Well just look at her.
I'm just not fond of the loud and annoying character-type like Ayano. Never have been. But I'm hoping she does some growing up at least and becomes a little less annoying. Character growth is always possible.

Ahahahaha.....oh Lolis aren't immune from criticism from me at all. In fact, I dared to say something about a loli in the Code Geass community (Kaguya) and some person jumped all over me for it.

In fact, I prefer female characters over 12. Much over 12. Like in CG my favs are C.C., Rakshata, Kallen and Cornelia. Ok, now I'm going way OT....forgive me.