View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 22:56   Link #3
Nanospeed

Excalibur

I created this account for the very purpose of showing off my fan fiction. But I love SAO so I might as well stick around.

My story can be found HERE

Alternatively if you don't want to use a link and want another method of reaching the story, simply:
- google search 'sword art online fan fiction'
- enter fan fiction site
- select story called 'Excalibur' by 'Nanospeed'

A brief sample of the story:
Sword Art Online.

It was the first virtual reality game to be created. Technology has made it possible to fully immerse a person's consciousness in a brand new world. Its realism has reached the point where players are unable to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

A fantasy where a castle floated in an endless sky. Its size was immeasurable, the first floor alone rivalled the size of a country with many cities, forests, lakes and mountains. It was just one realm of the one hundred in existence. It was a place where wielding mystical weapons, performing athletic feats beyond human limits and fighting legendary monsters were only some of the things a player can do. In fact, everything that was possible in the real world was also possible in this one.

Thanks for checking it out!

Please support my fan fiction by sharing with your friends and possibly leaving a review (on the fan fiction site).

Edit: New chapter coming out in a few hours from now.
Nanospeed is offline   Reply With Quote