View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 22:30   Link #31311
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkama View Post
If you're going to use the Manga for evidence for Rosatrice you might as well use the whole thing. EP1 Chapter 8 when Battler discovers the corpses Rosa is clearly dead. I find it funny how KNM uses the Anime as evidence all over his videos but doesn't even touch upon the Manga's which should be considered equally as credible if not more credible. The Manga version clearly disproves Rosatrice although through some illogical means you can make Rosa survive in EP1 in both the Anime and VN.

TBH EP1 is written better with Kanon as the culprit anyways. Throughout the entirety of Episode 1 Battler is conflicting about whether or not a 19th person is alive and even considers that one of the people in the first twilight faked their death when in actuality the culprit was in front of him the whole time who he never even considered to be the culprit. With Rosatrice it's just Rosa faked her death and then all locked rooms are solved in a cheap and boring fashion.Not to mention episode 1 is supposed to be solvable on it's own but if you use the Rosatrice solution then literally 5 other people have the same ability of being the culprit[and other people, namely Rudolf and Kyrie, would of have even been better hinted at than Rosa. Shannon would be cleaner to turn into the culprit than Rosa. Hell even Gohda is on the same grounds for culprit as Rosa. That's atleast for EP1 which is supposedly solvable on it's own.
Thanks for reminding me.
That part is more than just a tad arguable.
Especially when of all people Nanjo comfirmed solely Rosas death saying she's "probably dead for at least 6 hours".
Sorry for casting my doubts but if anything has been established its that Nanjo is hardly a trustworthy factor.

You are right then again you rather go with an answer that is yelled at your face instead of a real mystery?
Battler said it himself, hiding the corpses inside the storehouse immediately puts suspicion on the Servants.
Where is the mystery in that?
As Battler said thats the answer ANYONE could arrive at.
Hiding the corpses in a place the servants are affiliated with with the key being in the servants room.
It tells us right from the get go that Servants are involved, scuse me for voicing such an opinion but personally I find it simply a solution that is much too simple.
Especially when in EP2 how Rosa goes on and on about trying to pin it on the Servants and on Kanon.
I mean seriously, so much attention is brought onto the Servants only for it to be true?I know Yasu part of the family but I'm sure you know what I mean.
That never struck as odd even once?
With 8 novels altogether it was the most obvious solution from the start?
Sorry but that's just something I cannot comprehend at all that for years the answer is supposed to the most obvious in a novel full of illusions.
Quote:
The Manga version clearly disproves Rosatrice
No it doesn't.Unless you wanna ignore points such as:

"I just need to sacrifice one piece to change the flow of the game to the witch side, thats you!"
"The Role of the Golden Witch Beatrice, is over!The only roles you and your furniture can play in my game are losers and corpses!"
"An amateurish magic circle."
"Some human is trying to take the role of Lady Beatrice."
"Such an uncouth murder would only put Lady Beatrice to shame."

That is clear evidence.Tell me what else did Lambdadelta mean?
She wants to sacrifice the piece of Beatrice, tells her role as Witch is over and someone else is stated to imitate her.
What happens?The sacrifices for the key follow.
And again, there is NOTHING that is better to change the flow towards the witch side if Beatrice herself got taken out, eliminating the culprit of the previous games and a new Culprit being in the game.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote