View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 03:22   Link #49
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
You are 100% right. That is the logic of this world. There is no one in this world who is the best, there is always someone better than you are and there is always someone worser than you are.

There is no justification to Sorata his behavior. You are 100% right about that.
Sorata's behavior was negative, yes, it is realistic for him to crack. Sorata's behavior is ultimately what a normal human would do. It has nothing to do with maturity.LEAVE SORATA ALONE, MEANIES! He's had enough for one day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm very certain this is a case of people just taking what one person had said and running off with their own conclusion.

Any reasonable person who have actually seen this episode knows that Sorata never directed his rage at Shiina.
Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I think that's excessive. I'm pretty sure the game having some interesting concepts was a legitimate reason it got as far as it did. I don't think they'd waste their own time on fooling around with Sorata just to try and scout an artist. Could have been real jerks and just gave him that letter after the first meeting . Plus I really don't think that's where his anger was focused.
It's plausible.

But on a side note, the video game company might have just stolen Sorata's ideas and told him that he lost to a similar idea so that they don't need to pay him much money. They wouldn't be the first company to do this if this was true. A certain *cough cough* American entertainment company with a lot of amusement parks for example, was successfully sued for doing something similar to just that.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-03-05 at 03:57.