View Single Post
Old 2011-10-10, 11:43   Link #1063
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I won't play it as a rental because it isn't fun.

You know that I played ME2 entirely as an adept, and that I never fired a bullet?

And that I stocked up on the nuke launcher ammo so I can kill the last boss in two shots, because biotic was useless against it and I have no intention of playing a shooter?

I had to plan the entire ME2 from the wiki, in order to shorten the shooting aspects of the game as much as possible. That's how much I hated those parts.
Well in that case you probably shouldn't be playing in the first place since you know Mass Effect is a shooter rpg, with the main combat gameplay being based on shooting. Its like watching a romance comedy and complain that you hate the romance, its in the genre so if you bought it thats completely your fault.

They didn't lie to you or give you false promises, they said shooter rpg and thats what you get.

I don't see the problem to be honest, inventory and skill trees have been reworked, customization is still there and the story has been planned for quite some time now so...I doubt the multiplayer is going to completely ruin how many years worth of work.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote