View Single Post
Old 2004-04-24, 06:37   Link #20
Katsuyuki
Haru Glory Fan

Send a message via AIM to Katsuyuki Send a message via MSN to Katsuyuki
The game is very challangeing for lvls 1-15 but once you get your sub job and start partying with friends it becomes very enjoyable. I still have the game on my pc but i never really got the far my highest lvl character is a lvl 13? i think warrior but that was cause my friends had already been playing for about 3 weeks before me so they had a huge jump in lvls so i never really had anyone to party with and i can never seem to find a party so that made it almost impossable to lvl at all..

I pretty much stoped playing once my friends moved on to lineage 2 which is an amazing game also i liked FFXI but Lineage 2 is just plain amazing and in a few days its going Live/Gold and that will bring a whole bunch of updates with it. Right now Lineage 2 is much more enjoyable for me but FFXI is a great game once you get past the tough stages. {sigh} i still wish i could have gotten to lvl 15 at least oh well.

Well anyway if any of you want to meet up on XI id be happy to (cause I still like the game i just don't really have a reason to play it >.>.....)
Just pm me on here or email me and ill give you my game name and stuff
Katsuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote