View Single Post
Old 2009-02-25, 00:51   Link #91
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I’m actually curious how they grade students or warriors in Zuellni. It seems like people in the military arts are the highest caste given that they receive almost no tuition fee and considered to be an elite if you’re in a platoon. Is this ‘grading’ also depends on the amount of kei they had? If that’s the case, what if a person has an enormous amount of raw kei but don’t know how to properly utilize it? Is that considered to be an elite?

For Heaven Blades, I guess they have a large amount of Kei, and know how to use it effectively in battle.
Actually, in the CSR manga it is revealed that apart from being distributed in platoons and battling each other to determine their positions in inter-city matches they also have to take the normal curriculum like how the rest of the students do. They all study different streams of arts whilst being educated under one general curriculum, and that's from my assumption.

As for platoon match-ups, I think it's how you do battles and how you fare with it. If you have terrible kei control despite having a monstrous amount of it but still can manage battles greatly then you are already good, what's left is to hone your kei control to a better degree.