View Single Post
Old 2011-09-14, 01:07   Link #95
Zodiamaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
But wow this has been one amazing trip. The ending was definitely satisfying. The lab members have their badges and saw some hints that Kurisu also has those memories locked up inside of her. No doubt in my mind that they can end up together.

There have been incredible highs and painful moments in the series, but it's all good in the end. Okabe went through hell, but made it out and is a stronger person for it. Now he just has to live his life. I wasn't sure how good this series was going to be, but have to say I really enjoyed it. Can't compare it to the VN, but will just say it was a good journey.
Indeed.

I just loved the episode, particularly when Okabe wishes his past self luck, because he is about to "begin a long journey".

Indeed, it was one hell of a journey.

Good moments, sad moments, funny moments, tragic moments, it had all of them.
Steins Gate deserves nothing but praise.

It was entertaining all the way from the beginning to the end, I don't remember not once thinking "this episode was boring".

Now, what am I going to do without Steins Gate? I might as well enter an infinite loop of watching and re-watching the series. :3