Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers)
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 12:23   Link #806
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
If I were Houston, I wouldn't reroute the Beetle based on one astronaut trainee's hunch. If Hibito were following orders he'd stay put, and they have a flare to confirm the location of at least one living astronaut. It makes no sense to send the Beetle anywhere else.

I expect the Brian 3 to save the day. Hibitio will find it, and with it find O2, and thus be able to get Damian into the sunlight. Don't forget that once they're out of the canyon, he'll be in radio contact again.
Yeah. Although we viewers know Nasa is wrong, their decision is sound from their point of view. I wouldn't have trusted Mutta's hunch either if I had been them.

I also expect Brian 3 to save the day, since it's exactly what Hibito needs right now. Thank god Azuma was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I certainly found this episode compelling, but a couple of things bothered me about it. In particular, wouldn't running increase Hibito's oxygen use? I understand his urgency, but I'd imagine that eighty minute figure didn't include strenuous exercise.
That is true. However, Damian's survival is as important to him as his own, he needs to get him out in the sun as soon as possible or he won't make it. I like to think he has taken his oxygen use into account anyway.