View Single Post
Old 2008-05-15, 14:23   Link #64
zetsubousensei
zoku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Zero's feeling for Yuuki are interesting, I dont see it as a love relationship or bro/sis, Im not exactly sure how youd classify it. 1) Zero doesn't always treat her the best but cuz of Yuuki's stubborness and loyality too him he's always seemed to be "saved" by her. 2) Zero has said on several occasions that Yuuki is really the only person he wants to kill him if he gets to Level E. He gave her the gun for this reason. I think their relationship is almost soley based on each being there for eachother in anytime even if Zero doesnt always want it that way. but for his own sake Yuuki doesnt appear to be going anywhere Im sure there is a word for what I just typed out but kami help me if I can think of it.
Really good best friends? Lol. That's the only word I can think of. At the moment in the anime, I think they're juuuust teettering (how do you spell that word? ) between really, really good friends and lovers.

In regards to Zero's bad treatment of Yuuki, I personally think he doesn't want Yuuki to be in any harm. He cares for her so much that he thinks that by pushing her away, she won't know about his problems and he doesn't want her to worry. Well, sadly that's reallly backfiring on him, and it looks like he's treating her badly. I can't really explain it, but I understand his character because I know I do the same as well, I don't want to hurt other people around me and worry, but when they start to worry and care I get frustrated because I think they're just gunna end up hurting themselves and I retort back in a really b*tchy way or rude way and come off saying the completely opposite of what I feel. [Talk about a run-on sentence extreme there..yay!]