View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 14:40   Link #94
haegar
mangaviking

eh? the RT Zeref spy is obviously Obra the Imp, question is, is it Zeref himself, Zeref's version of a DS cat, Arkadios shapeshifted, or is "Obra" a mage serving Zeref ...

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Here some info I got from a different forum! Credit goes to xonepiece from MangaFox.
If this is a legit plotline draft like have been published/leaked before I think it is highly likely many things have changed by now. Even If Lucy kneels in front of Zeref being about to be sacrificed for Eclipse and thinking she won't see Natsu ever again that doesn't tell us squat, Natsu might be about to rage-raid the place or the spirits might save her so she makes a return later...

As for Jelly sacrficing himself in some way, maybe getting done in by Zeref, I was beginning to like him, unlike previous arcs where he just kept popping back up he's grown on me... hope Erza won't have to suffer this ...

I'm curious about Ultear and Meredy participating, might they be switched in for FT in case something happens to Wendy and Lucy gets abducted yet the tournament still continues?

anyways, bottom line, after S-class arc I was highly sceptical when mashima said himself "not sure if can handle all the characters" - but so far it is growing into a splendid arc - might make the best one so far ...

Last edited by haegar; 2012-06-18 at 14:51.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote