View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 16:06   Link #4799
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
Anyway, I loved this episode so much. The talking helped show more about Legion. I don't think they are bad people. I actually think Fairy Tail is maybe slightly wrong here. The crusade they are on hasn't seemed to hurt anyone but Fairy Tail.
Nah, Legion's definitely more in the wrong here due to their methods. They show up, and rather than try diplomacy, immediately start making to demands, and attacking people, their intention all along to steal the clock hand by force. Which prompted Fairy Tail to go hunting for the key to defend it from Legion, which resulted in the key being gathered. At every step of the way, Legion's been the aggressor that doesn't care who they kill. Mary Hughes being downright sadistic about it.

The bottom line is that Fairy Tail, as far as they're concerned, has been acting to defend the clock from a bunch of thieves and murderers. Legion's best justification on the other hand, is their trying to defend the clock from a bunch of common wizards that lack the conviction to protect it.

That Legion's only managed to hurt Fairy Tail is irrelevant. The fact remains that they were willing to kill a bunch of totally random people that had done nothing wrong, just refuse to turn someone over to Legion without explanation, and happen to be in possession of something Legion wanted.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote