View Single Post
Old 2011-07-29, 23:05   Link #85
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
He did ask. Ishida, didn't answer--no he refused to answer. It's not stupid of him at all. If anything it was stupid of Ishida to act that way
You're loosing track with the various debates...
I wasn't talking about ishida in that statement you quoted...

Quote:
you're killing me, you know that?
Ginjou inferred that their powers, were bad and he used Ichigo's own experiences with his hollow to drive the point home. Why would Ichigo ask, what makes it unpleasant, when Ginjou has already compared their plight, with Ichigo's. Ichigo knows first hand, how much grief hollow powers can cause. Hollows aren't evil but they eat people..they consume the soul.
First... Ginjou. Why should ichgio assume Ginjou knows what its like to be a vizard and know that both are the same. I mean when ichigo could not control the vizard the term "unpleasant" was a serious understatement; being a vizard was terrifying. But after a vizard gets control of their powers there isn't much unplesantness as far as we've seen. I mean the vizard seem to be fine with the way they are... the only unpleasantness they got was being alienating from SS, which was a social problem that the fullbringers would not have to deal with their human peers

Second... Control. When Ichigo first gained his vizard powers he could not control it and they were dangerous. the first thing on ichigo's mind should be "can I control these powers"... if these powers were really bad for the fullbringers could it be that they did not know how to tame these powers like the vizards did? Is being a fullbringer like having Hichigo inside of him? and seriously he is going to inherit all of their powers; is he really ready to try and control 6 hichigo's? For all he knows these powers could turn him into a complete monster... Sure he wants power, but it could be that the end result of this path could be turning into a monster. Not asking about the downsides is like signing a contract without reading it first

Third... Trust. At no point or time did Ginjou ever prove he was trustworthy. Ichigo should be approaching these guys with caution, and that means asking questions. Hell the fullbringers never even bothered to tell ichigo how becoming a fullbringer would grant him his old powers back; ichigo just ran into this whole thing blind... there's a difference between being desperate and being desperate AND stupid. A desperate man is willing to take dangerous risks, but a desperate stupid man takes risks without knowing the risks... ichigo falls into the later

I mean for all Ichigo knew Ginjou was really evil and this was all a plot to use ichigo for their own evil purposes and then stab him in the back... or should i say chest?

Quote:
Here are humans that are both Human and Hollow like he is. Why would he assume that there is no downside, to their powers, when he's experienced the downside of hollow powers first hand?
No they aren't like him... Ichigo was a vizard, a shinigami who had gained hollow powers; not a human. But you know who IS like the fullbringers? Chad... and at no point or time has Chad EVER mentioned a downside to his powers or any kind of unpleasantness

Quote:
I am really stoked off of the Thundercats premiere
!
Hey something we can agree on!

Last edited by Slayerx; 2011-07-30 at 13:12.