View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 23:09   Link #648
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Shingo is closer to 40 than 45, consider Sora is 14, he did get marry at a relatively young age.

Granted, Yuuta's sister is about 25, and the age difference is about 10-15, but that's actually fairly common nowadays and is not what you say double the age.

Besides, Shingo was not just a cosplay photographer, he was well known for his photo technique in amateur field and likes to shoot the promotional photos of this own products. In fact it was Yuri that got him into cosplay photography.

As for Yuuta hating him, really, Yuuta would hate any guy that married his sister and he admitted to that. The only thing he really directed at Shingo was not the age but the fact Shingo had 2 prior marriages, each with a daughter and the break between his second marriage (Sasha) and Yuri's was incredibly short.

So in his mind he was afraid that either Yuri was the third wheel that broke up Shingo's marriage so he just deflect the blame that Shingo is a playboy and disapprove vehemently.

It's not until he learned that

Spoiler for V4 spoiler::
Ah that clears up more of the confusion that I had. Either way even though I don't like large age difference, in the case of Shingo, he's not a bad person at all and in fact seems like a very nice guy. He also seems to be very understanding of Yuuta which also shows that he cares for Yuri a lot. If he was behaving badly against Yuta, it does sort of make me question how he feels about Yuri in the first place.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote