View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 12:06   Link #554
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, the novel has been scheduled to come out 25 March on MF Bunko official site, but vol 6 was delayed before even though it's been scheduled so there's still the possibility of delay. About the vol 7 summary. I'm thinking of making a simple summary this time and write the translation after I finish vol 6 instead, but I don't know, I'll see whether I'll make a simple or detail summary after I get my hand on the book and finish reading it(usually around 3-4 weeks after it comes out to get the book, and another week or two to finish reading it).

About the event in vol 3 chapter 1, it's basically a prologue chapter or some kind. It's the usual harem antic, one part tells about how Laura keeps sneaking into Ichika's bed naked and Houki's mad when she finds it, then about Houki's worry about her keep growing chest, then another part tells about the time Ichika and Charlotte is shopping for new swimsuit together, followed by Ichika's talk with Chifuyu about which girl he wants to make his girlfriend, and about Laura getting really smitten by being called cute by Ichika. It won't affect the plot much although there's a lot of fanservice shot so I guess they'll combine that chapter with the second one which is also about playing at the beach.

I'm actually glad they're gonna combine the two "build-up" chapter into one episode this time so they can invest more time for the epilogue and battle time. I don't want the horror of watching episode 8 last few minutes incoherence to happen again ><.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote