View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 11:56   Link #128
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Well something like thats except i don't think Sena is quite a masochist. She kept coming to Yozora because she is unconsciously honest when it comes to her dere side. Not because she enjoy the sadistic abuse
Yozora definitely want to train influence her into one through.
Hm, food for thought... consider also that Sena really enjoyed more Kodaka's scolding her, rather than protecting her during the pool episode, and the general attraction to Yozora... well, I go by the masochist in potentia... she just has to go along with some training to realize and indulge in her true nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
And dere here is not so much as in romantic affection, but 'like' as a close friend (despite saying that, i will sell my blood for any slight hints of yuri involving these two through). Wouldn't it be heartwarming if Sena got in some accident or something and turned out OK. Then Yozora just drop out her tsun or kuu mark, all teary and hug her as real friend for once (they always can revert back the next day). Ep 2 with the dating game was quite close, but it was too early for Yozora to giver Sena a shoulder to cry on. My pure guess is, the true route of this anime will all about Yozora and Sena becoming 'friends' as they both specified they want a female 'friend'. And who is better candidate, right?
Eh that would be cheap and corny drama... wrong show