View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 23:08   Link #51
wen13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
@wen13

First, you double posted.

Second, I was just joking. Trying to release the tension.

I can understand why there would be more appeal in a more adult/realistic/non-DxDcrazy type light novel for some people. The whole Chichiryutei thing seems a little over-the-top to me, and it annoys the hell out of me that it takes 10 volumes to confess to Rias (the sex thing is because the author isn't allowed to).

And I haven't read any of Hagure Yuusha No Aeshetica, so I don't know which I would like better. So I apologize if I made you mad or offended you.
alright first srry about that I'm still new at this
secondly i apologize for making you think that. It was my mistake to put my comment like that. Anybody who gets mad when listening to other people's opinions are just narrow minded people (no offense to people who are though, that just mean you have deep pride in yourself in a sense), i commented like that in the heat of the moment.

And what i have to say in DxD in what i dislike about it the most is that in each volume they give so much hope in sex and all, but in the end it is gone like that. I understand that if it happens once or twice then it just to raise the interest of the reader, but come on almost every volume is like this. it is like starting a fuse for a bomb and then splash water over it, in the first few times it gets exciting and nerve wrecking but doing it every time, even the victim will probably say "are u going to blow us up or not" and get bored of it. Of course I don't demand the sex scene in the novel like in "sword art online" but can't he at least do a, they go to bed and the next morning scene........

okay i think this is going off topic for this forum so lets end it soon.....
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote