Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 17:15   Link #99
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoods View Post
The only thing I didn't find quite right was how Yuki was bullied... man, make up something new, please.
Well, actually, I thought it was at least a bit interesting in the sense that the group of girls were being very indirect in their revenge. Rather than ruin Rina's dress, they ruined Yuki's dress as a way of getting back at Rina without raising overt suspicions. In other words, Yuki wasn't being bullied, she was being used. The whole "premonition of something bad due to over-politeness" was well-done too. Sneaky little buggers... So yeah, not original, but I thought it wasn't bad either, especially combined with the timeline tricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoods View Post
To those who say it's boring: just this first episode is more entertaining than any other AkaneIro-like or Da Capo-like show...
I'd just say it's different. "Entertainment" is obviously in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't know if I would call the episode "entertaining", but I will say that I found it interesting. Just because they're all based on visual novels doesn't really mean they have to have anything else in common -- it's a medium, not a genre.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote