View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 15:14   Link #39
gbatemper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Ah.... One of the reasons why I hesitate on getting kits. I have no prior experience when it comes to building models, and I'm not very good with my hands.

Er... Do you have a spare Type-04? I'd gladly take it off your hands if you ever want to part with it.

Looking great there, YF-23. Anymore pictures? I enjoy looking at other people's collection. I tried MFC, but not many people post A3 pictures.

But wow, 20? That's a lot, and those things are not cheap.

I saw a post in /m/ before. This wouldn't be the picture of your whole collection, is it?

Images
JELLY
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Oh, nice. I didn't know there's already a pv for the TE VN.

Not just kinda. It is expensive. The shipping in Amazon cost more than the book itself.

Mother of God... Mana-Mana in sailor uniform and even Maya is there. I almost fainted on the spot.

Haha. I agree with the other girl. The two don't look like cousins at all, but more like twins.

I also just watched your video. No words can describe the amount of jelly I'm having especially when I saw was was in 0:19 of the video.
The Dengeki Muv-Luv had a artist gallery, Carnelians one was my favorite. Sadly Miyata would have been in it if he didn't trace.
Also had the basic prize thing, the prizes were shit, other then signed boards.
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote