View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 21:50   Link #150
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Speaking of which, there was another wasted chance for the anime team to make good fillers. What about those who graduated 1,2 or 3 years before Neji, or 1-2 years after Naruto. Why not having some talents there that make an appearance in the war instead of showing konohamaru and moms with frying pans against evil sumo wrestlers.
Why on earth would we want to see the "Not Konoha 12!" when we barely see the real Konoha 12 as it is? There probably was a Team 9 in Naruto's class. Do we care about them? No!

Oh, and I honestly think Kishi showed all the adults graduating together, despite the timeline inconsistencies, to set something up when the army finally arrives. It will be part of Naruto's TnJ to Obito. I predict Obito will see Naruto's buddies and be reminded of his own generation and all its tragedy. He'll see in Naruto what he could of been without the giant rock and creepy old man messing with him.

We are just waiting for Obito's breakdown, apology to Kakashi, embrace of the Will of Fire, and then Heroic Sacrifice.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote