View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 22:14   Link #4
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
I'll start off by saying that while I'll give you suggestions based on what you asked I figure your best bet is still with Touch,you're right in that the female lead is different from Aoba (same goes for the male lead who's not really like Kou) but what makes Adachi so good isn't so much the ingredient he uses but how he uses them,he's just a great storyteller so I'd say your safest bet is Touch,nevertheless here's some other recomendations based on what you asked though couldn't find something that had everything you wanted

Otome yukai Zakuro:
On the upside:I think you'll like the female lead,like Aoba she's on the tsundere side but not an over the top one,romance is an aspect of the show but not the only one (there's a whole plot that involves action)
On the downside: the male lead is more emotional than Kou so might not be what you're looking for,no school setting or any past connection with the characters.

Steins;Gate:
On the upside:Again it has a female lead I think fits what you're looking for and while there's a romance aspect it's mainly a sci fi time travel story.
On the downside: Again not sure the male lead is what you're looking for,he has a quite over the top personality though when it comes to love he's more reserved, also has no school setting or past connection.

Kaicho was maid sama:I think you'll like both the female and male lead and it has a school setting but it's mainly a romance title with no major other aspect