View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 17:08   Link #5675
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Less impact dude, less impact.
His country is in trouble and you're worried about impact?
Quote:
t’s a hypothetical question and the answer is up to us. As for me, supports from a few number of protestors means little to her in the office.
If this was as important as democracy is in the USA, there wouldn't be just a few number of protestors. You seem to keep ignoring this point.
Quote:
So, you’re saying for Uzumi to use Archangel (and Freedom & Justice) and Kusanagi again? I already answered that, and my opinion still apply.
Your opinion is irrelevant compared to the nation of Orb. Uzumi himself once said that he can't choose his daughter's life over the nation.

Then again, if these ideals weren't that important, then his choice makes more sense.
Quote:
Then why did you post that in reply of my talking about Uzumi facing AF oppression in SEED?
I was contrasting Uzumi's decision, which caused civilian lives, with that of the Seirans, which didn't. That was a response to you stating that Uzumi should force the Archangel go because survival is important. My point is, if survival is important, then the Seirans did the right thing by not going to war and risking civilian lives.
Quote:
Also, preventing outright take-over by kissing the oppressor's as is still humiliating for a sovereign nation to me.
Well, that's you. There are people who would be glad to not come under invasion.
Quote:
As imple fact the she knows: Minerva, the official military force of PLANT, was fighting those rebels and trying stop Junius 7, plus with her (a leader of a nation) actually there being a witness is enough to back her argument.
When the witness is of ZAFT or formerly of ZAFT, then no, it's not enough.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote