View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 04:55   Link #410
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Last night, I dreamed that I was a Roman General, like those HBO poor quality documentary films.... I was retreating along a river bank with my army...
Retreating eh? You made a fine Roman general then! Don't worry, Italy will fly under a single banner again in a couple centuries, just in time to get stomped on in the world wars.

Once in highschool I had a dream that I was being chased in a savannah by a leopard, and I was outrunning it enough to survive until I woke up. That by itself wasn't particularly interesting, but for some strange reason I had this surreal experience that led me to wonder if I might suddenly become abnormally quick in real life.

Needless to say, I'm faster than normal human beings.

For those of you interested in dreaming there's actually ways to improve your memory and control of dreams. This sort of stuff is actually a real thing and if you know a psychologist or you are really interested in dreaming you can learn some neat tricks to effect how your brain deals with dreaming. Personally, I already engross myself in enough fiction.