View Single Post
Old 2007-07-01, 14:23   Link #27
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I think we're missing something important from this episode, other than how the Mrs Nakajima is almost an exact copy of Ginga like I've predicted... What were the conclusion about the Numbers? What are they really?

EDIT:

Nevermind, thanks Nightengale
To be more precise, they're called Sentoukijin... which can be translated as War Demon or something based on what the kanji used refer to. Though below really, it's really closer to just "War Humanoid Beings/Human Weapons" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Kira/Athrun vibe. I mean, there are multiple anime heroes that said the same, or lines that are virtually the same, and still kicked ass.
True that, but I used Kira/Athrun as a analogy because I can't shake off the feeling that for whatever Nanoha is doing right now being on the right path and so...I can't throw away the gut feeling that it'll backfire one way or another... be it through internal back-stabbing or something. Granted, if it doesn't happen, then it won't. Just a gut feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
RHC?

Pic it, or it didn't happened

Mid-childan live longer I guess
Rossa, Hayate, Chrono.

Go watch the raw on nicovid...Gotta say that the linings and colours of Claudia matches well with Chrono's BJ.

I suppose...look at Lindy.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.