View Single Post
Old 2007-09-24, 03:44   Link #7
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

As a Nanoha fan since this year, I just choose everyone as my favorite character(s) in this season. (, I think I'm being too nice though)
Everyone had their equal share of..."spotlight" throughout the whole season.

Fate had her Sonic form scene as pretty much the highlight of the final battle in StrikerS. Riot Zamber was a really nice form. Becoming a mother (guardian) of two kids that had a bad history behind them.
We got a taste of what 7arcs could call "the white devil emerging" in episode 8...Nanoha really surprised me there.
Nanoha had her breakthrough with various things throughout the whole season. A new barrier jacket form, a serious incident/injury from 8 years ago, a new firing mode (Blaster mode), new Starlight Breaker form (with five directions), and becoming a mother of a little kid that would unexpectedly destroy StrikerS overall impression on its season.

Hayate...well not much but atleast she unleashed everything that she had without a limiter in episode 12. Shafted throughout the whole second part of the story after the unveiling of the "Prophecy"...and she didn't get a henshin scene...not even a unison henshin scene with Rein...and didn't even have the honor of smashing the Cradle to pieces with a giant blast out of her arsenal of powerful spells...especially in unison mode. She was the head commander of RF6 and the creator of RF6 and never really got the attention that she deserved...oh wells.

Erio and Caro were pretty much the "couple to get married in a couple of years" after episode 2 and onward. Although Erio didn't really have a shocking scene, atleast he was the one to hit Nanoha's barrier jacket in episode 3 or 4...forgot already...and he tried his best to save Vivio from Lutecia and Numbers' crew in episode 17. Caro summoned Voltaire in episode 17 as her highlight in StrikerS...although he looked more mighty and powerful in episode 17, he looked pretty useless in episode 24.

Teana and Subaru had their share of the spotlight as well...maybe too much of it.
Teana had her share of "emo-ness" in episode 8 and 9...getting blasted by Nanoha (white devil mode) and getting punched by Signum (which she claims to have held back from punching too hard). Although, Teana really did surprise all of us with her useful tactics in
battle. During their first fight with Lutecia/Numbers, she had the tactic of hiding the relic on Caro's head and inside her hat. And during episode 23, when she single handedly took down 2/3 Numbers that were ganging up on her with just two shots of her device.

Subaru had her berserker mode moment in episode 17. Shocking and amazing to see, I'd say that was the most well-animated fight that I have seen in StrikerS. Subaru vs. Cinque and Nove was a great fight. She gave it her all, and at the end didn't succeed in rescuing Ginga. Although it hasn't been said if Subaru could go "Berserker" mode again at will.

Ginga had the ambition of finding out about the incident with her mother's death. Captured by Scaglietti and brainwashed and went against TSAB in the final fight. The only member from the good side to go into the bad side in StrikerS...although we were somewhat certain that either Erio or Fate would get captured because they were Project F experiments and Scaglietti looked like he was interested in them.

Rein Zwei...cute little unison device...nothing much, between her and Vivio, she was the moe element in this season.

Same with Vivio...moe element and NxF generator....although her timeskip form will be missed though, atleast she can speak clearly...instead of baby talk.

Lutecia had potential for a great character in StrikerS and potential to have developed a relationship between Erio and Caro...but got shafted and was befriended quite easily.

Signum and Vita weren't that bad in this season. Both had their share of unison screen time and fight screen time.

Scaglietti was a good evil bad guy in StrikerS...its too bad he didn't get to control Vivio in the end and was just interested in tormenting Fate about Project F and stuff.
As for the others...too many characters to list...Numbers, Regius...Zest...I'll get back to that later...