View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 10:31   Link #27
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

A rather fun ep, this coming from a non-novel reader and one who has only read up to manga ch16. But I did notice some odd placing of some scenes, which really didn't feel right (like the previously mentioned time it took to tie up Shirayandere), and for production quality, it only felt like they could have done better and not necessarily about them drawing it worse.

I got a few beefs though, which only makes me laugh more so than get irritated by it, and it's about the part where Kinji is picking Shirayandere's lock. Ok, you might need to think like a pervert in order to get what I'm saying, but really, let's say it took him 10 minutes to pick that first lock, and he's like "that took a while". Remember the scene here? Where he's underwater. Now, here's what I don't get. Shirayandere has water up to her chin, and her boobie's are underwater. The lock is right below her Valley of the Mountains, and her clothes are like, you know.... WET. With a see through black bra showing itself. Why the heck didn't Kinji go all Hysteria upon looking at that? He picked that first lock for a great deal of time, don't tell me you wouldn't notice her boobies If that was me picking her locks, I would have "accidentally" slipped and bury my face into her cleavage and go "oops, butterfingers ;D " I don't care if she'd kill me, I know I can't avoid seeing her bra

ahem, anyways, Jeanne D Arc? Who's next, Pochahontas? Cleopatra?

I like how the cheerleaders shot up the pom poms, totally caught me off guard, probably because I've aways known those stray bullets will fall somewhere

And the arc ends the way it began: Shirayandere drawing her sword against Aria. Honestly, I enjoyed this part very much, and I lol'ed when Aria flew away from Shirayandere's swings