View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 07:43   Link #12
Setsuryuu

"Money and parents: Don't think they'll last forever" This subway phrase scene was in the very beginning! And quite the foreshadowing! xD (almost to spoiler levels)

I've really liked this episode. More mysteries are slowly showing their solutions, Kanba actually fully took the anti-hero route by killing the journalist (poor man, your face was never shown... you were meant to die just to mark that change in Kanba). And ok, now I believe Kanba and Masako are actually brothers and this won't be twisted until the end (I hope).

But the status quo was even more shattered! Himari now stand against her "brother". Shouma totally stepped out. Yuki and Tabuki attacked? That probably means their half of the diary is gonna be stoled... Great expectation builded for the next episode.

I've read people saying there aren't likeable characters in there anymore. Is it just because they act like human beings instead of anime chars by doing exactly that; going against the status quo of their previously estabilished "trademark traits" into the realm of human complexity? That's wrong, but I'm might be jumping at conclusions.

Not to mention Himari is still adorable, or even more now that I know her sad past, and I can't think of people not at least hoping for her survival. What is somewhat close to like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

PS: what is GAF btw?
Where did you saw this?