View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 23:11   Link #1209
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reirei View Post
Thanks guys, got it.

Also, i really wish melodiana was a main heroine, i mean, compared to yuela "suddenly" falling in love with wil, melodiana's is more heartfelt and frankly makes more sense, she's also infinitely cuter, but that's probably just my opinion.

Also i'm having doubts on whether eliza is really an angel, should swap her and sharty's races imo.

I agree! There is much more development: from them getting to know each other, melo starting to care about Wil's wellbeing as a judge, slowly falling in love and self realization of her own feelings... melo has such a good "route".

Her route can be about Melo finding out that Wil has been sleeping around (tsk tsk tsk), getting mad, but eventually Wil seeks for forgiveness and risk his life to save her from bad guys. Hell, bad guys can be angels whom think Wil tainted Melo and captured Melo to draw Wil out. Then Wil can prove his love for Melo and the two lives happily ever after .

Edit: maybe instead of melo getting "simply captured", she secretly went out to deal with them to protect Wil even though he has been a cheating bastard but gets captured instead.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote