View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 04:17   Link #5
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

- I face palmed at the characters' uselessness and inactions in this episode. Kio is a competent pilot and very powerful X-Rounder but in this episode he seemed to lost all these for the sake of getting captured. Things got weird when Flit showed up, despite in an antic Gundam, he managed to hold off BOTH Ace MS, he could have performed well and coordinated with Kio to beat them off. But he asked Kio to escape...WHAT? And once Kio returned, everyone got major confused and thoroughly defeated....uggghh.

- The infighting between Zeheart and the fat Vagan is very interesting. Looking forward to Zeheart setting him up just like he did with his brother

- Poor Asemu, your father never got so worried and crazy when you got hurt or something

- Those darn kids....way to ruin a scene

- WTF with the staring contest? Why everyone is going crazy? Why the hell Asemu even need permission to go after Kio? None of this makes sense!!!

- While this episode goes to show more of Flit's human side, it bothers me for the fact that Flit never shows such compassion to Asemu before. Flit did make a point in chewing Asemu for abandoning his family and surprisingly Asemu had no counter for it. Please don't tell me the sole reason for his disappearance was playing pirate?

- Kinda an episode which seriously nerfed the characters for the sake of plot, not that they have much characterizations anyway. Anyway, looking forward to seeing Bisidians mounting operation and hopefully Dark Hound kicking asses.