Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 04:51   Link #1324
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
I highly doubt Saki playing seriously or going too far would be the cause the foreshadowed falling out with Nodoka. That would just make Nodoka a horrible hypocrite considering she is the one who convinced Saki to always play her best and give her full effort in the first place.

Besides during the post epilogue shown in the recent Achiga episode - Saki, Nodoka and Yuuki seems to be in good terms with one another. So whatever Saki will do in the quarterlies would not sour any of her existing relationship with her teammates.

Regarding that scene btw, I think its a subtle confirmation that Kiyosumi passed the quarter final match considering the freshmen are all relaxed and happy. (Not that anyone is expecting them not to pass )
So all we need to know is...
1. What happened during that "Saki goes devil mode" part. (Yup too many monster class people on Side-B, whereas Side-A has devil class player..., and a "Futuristic Player".)
2. What does the epilogue of episode 25 mean?

Spoiler for Prediction of Saki's next chapter.:

I think for now we don't need to know that first.(Since it was spoiled in Achiga-hen that they will/may going to advance.) For now, we need to know what happen during the devil match.(Side A: Last round of the 2nd half of the semi-finals Vanguard round)

Whereas we need to wait 2 weeks to answer some questions:
Spoiler for Questions that may be answered in chapter 12.:

ETA: 3 Days to Toki's "Armed Intervention" in anime.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-22 at 05:08.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote