Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 20:22   Link #4647
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Mr. Good Night is random character but he is not really Oga's enemy while MK5 is always represented as opposing force againist Oga's crew. Anyways as the chapter title suggest the number 3 will be someone that we last expected to be. It would be either Mr.Good Night or the leader of MK5. I'm just exaggrating of course but you guys were talking about possible candidate for number 3 position would be probably Himekawa but he has totally different plans in his mind right now. Remember he said something like "Did you get my order" to that demon 2-3 chapters ago or something along with this lines. He is probably planning something or maybe he is working for Fuji who knows so I don't think he is either in Taka's or in Oga's side currently. After right time comes he will reveal his plans and I can't wait to see what was he planning from the beggining and what he was trying to do up until now. Anyways I don't think this arc is draggy because with the every new chapter we learn more information about being spellmaster and how to be one thanks to Taka. He is kind of smart and genius type who uses his power efficently so it will be hard for Oga to beat him. He still havent even got serious againist Oga and yet Oga seem to be having hard time to control his power since he looks a bit more tired compared to his enemy and I don't think he will last long if this fight with Taka drags out much longer.

Also now I'm waiting to see more Pillar characters because Agiel seems to be going back to Pillar squad and get some serious fighting force to interfere with this fight if by some chance Oga about to lose his foot in his fight againist Lucifer (cuz they seem to be not getting along with Lucifer). It would be funny if Beel's brother show up with a contractor at the end of this arc or it would be even funny if Fuji's contractor turns out to be Beel's brother but yeah I'm just made this up but it would be funny to see this sort of development.

Last edited by Qpax; 2013-07-11 at 20:36.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote