View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 20:53   Link #109
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Perhaps musouka, if you could stop indirectly referring to them as six year old girls, it would be a good start. They are idealized representations of Japanese 15-16 year old girls living in Japan. This would be similar to watching "This is a Wonderful Life". No one acts like that now, but you don't see people saying, "Gee, I wished that they would act more realistic."

Even 6 year old females nowadays aren't all that nice. It all depends on your upbringing and environment. My niece is a terror and does not act like those girls. Truly doubtful that she would ever be as nice as those Kanon girls due to her upbringing and environment.

No, tragic romances ovelap genders, but this title is squarely aimed at the Japanese male population. Catching those female viewers is an added benefit. That's why Yuuichi is nicer in this version imo and Ayu is front and center.

Yeah Mgz, I wish that snow was a foreign word too sometimes. But you know, I love nice quiet snowy nights. That's why the calm of that snow scene was so good.