View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 21:03   Link #2226
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Javik is pretty essential. I think in terms of dialogue and cutscenes the only other squad mate with more is Liara. Not having him (and not bringing him) actually makes you lose a significant portion of the game.

Anyways, are there more missions where he has heavy extended cutscenes if you bring him other than the one with Liara?
No but there's a nice scene where he finally visits the Citadel and it's just very touching how he interacts with them.

That and the Salarians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehPgttjzpk

Quote:
Actually, the current ending makes any future Mass Effect development really problematic. In fact I think they said if they were going to explore more ME games, it'd be with prequels.

Even with a super happy ending the problems will still pop up down the line. I mean, there's still the Krogan problem, not to mention a new fight for power now that the reaper threat is over (alliances never last).
Well.....technically speaking it's doable.

First off it can take place in the aftermath. Regardless of Shepard's choice the end result is that the Reaper Invasion is stopped and the Relays are no more.

In that case the scope could be focused on the sol system and such.

I mean the Krogan aren't a problem when they wouldn't even be able to get out of their system to begin with. That and you can't wage war across the galaxy like they did before either.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote