View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 05:55   Link #252
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
@Pocari
But it's the LN readers that made it possible for the Anime to be made (in Japan at least) so they have some sense of entitlement (maybe) if it's justifiable or not on how they think it should go.
Maybe, but shouldn't they be more thankful that their source is getting an anime in the first place? Well unless if it's by DEEN or some really low-tier studio, but this is A-1 Pictures we are talking about, who are a top tier studio.

Quote:
My main issue is that you say that reading the LNs automatically means you can never get full enjoyment from their adaptions or something of the sort.
Maybe so, but when there's so much complaining by source fans that XYZ was ommitted or XYZ wasn't done sufficiently, I do question if LN fans in general ever get their full potential enjoyment levels reached.

Quote:
I watch it because I like seeing how they adapt it and overall I am quite satisfied.
That's good to know and we need more people like you to judge the anime on its own merits despite being familiar of the source or not.

Not aiming this at you Rovert10, but I'm still waiting on a reply to explain why people thought Kirito or Asuna's character wasn't up to scratch from an anime point of view only.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote