View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 06:00   Link #68
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Spoiler for Rage:

Maybe.....just maybe....certain other pairings are ignoring the booklet because they don't like it

If someone can prove it's fake please do it. If it's fake I'll stop saying it. Now I don't think kalulu fans (no matter how aggressive) can fake official books. They've put the exact line out there for all to see. So if it ain't fake then it's canon whether you like or not.

The information is out there.
First off, props for posting "Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night"

Second, I can't speak for other non-Kalulu shippers, but I can say that I neither ignore nor denounce the "mutual kiss". What's more I am in no position to determine the validity of said mutual kiss and can only assume what other translators have told us.

That doesn't mean I like it though. I don't like it anymore than the fact that my tuition is $4000 a semester, or that my room gets freezing cold, or that America elected an ignoramous to be president TWICE! But it's there and I gotta deal with it. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand.

So okay, Lelouch loved Kallen, but I also believe he loved Shirley. And though he may have loved two women (which is not at all unbelievable) I still think Shirlulu is the OTP. But again I do not deny his feelings for Kallen, I just don't think Kalulu is the OTP. So, for what it's worth, that's where I stand.

Well, it's really late now, so if anything I've said is irrational or provocative, please do not take the bait.

Nobodyman9 signing off.