Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 00:04   Link #74
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I don't see how the option of P2P affects actual gameplay? But it should be turned off regardless, and I recommend restarting the launcher after doing so.

As was said before, NA blocks Asia and Russia .. EU shouldn't block anything. I met a person in the EU servers who was from Japan and they could play on EU without no problems. She moved to NA servers though because they're better but she has to play using proxy. She also had EU preordered but then canceled that. You do the same too, Jaden :P. NA is even cheaper .. It's 59,99€ for the EU CE. It's $59,99 for the NA CE, and $59,99 = 46€.

Btw syn, I thought character limit was 3 on retail? At least was on beta but I may be wrong for retail. I'm gonna make 3 characters anyway, where each character's name starts with Chi .. I like names with Chi in them .. (My sorcerer, who I created in ECC, is named Chiara). ... Well that's if not all names I want are taken by start of OBT.

Thany : I already said it says it in their TOS but a member of the TERA developer team has clarified on forums that you will NOT be banned for using them. And anyway, as I said, in whichever case there's no way for you to get banned because the launcher doesn't check for modified files. Just like with Dragon Nest .. And even if it did, like in the case of Elsword, you could just copy paste the modified files AFTER turning on the launcher and only then starting the game.
When more people are in game, the game will download faster with P2P on, or something.. this is whta I'm told...