View Single Post
Old 2004-05-22, 02:04   Link #54
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
TO: Yogo Pogo,
Wow...thanks!! Not much People want to be my Net friends as they say i'm too honest and open minded hehehe...

TO:relentlessflame,
You got a good point there and i would like to mention a little stuff about your thinking.

Basically Both of you are Right. Bad Imaginations and self control can lead to this kind of Actions such as Rape and etc. ~Brain~ one of the most powerful weapon on earth should be always kept healthy and that is not suppose to be poison by this bad thought and imaginations.

Actually, sometimes i also have this kind of Imaginations and that lead to wet dream once in a while...hehehe... but i have no worry as i know that i'll be protected by Almighty Loard and that i'll never did this kind of forbbiden stuffs...Amen~

Is perfectly ok to Imagine as long as Real Actions is not taken. In other words we must be Self Conscius and have self control over watever we do. I disgust whenever i read newspaper where Rape Inccident happens...sigh...

Hahahahaha..... i just thought of something funny.... uhm... can i do a little promotion here?? Actually if we have a strong religion and taht we believe in it we'll never be able to does this kind of things so....GO ENTER A RELIGION NOW~~
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote