View Single Post
Old 2010-03-28, 01:34   Link #766
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I've suggested the same thing and I think it's certainly plausible. Masaki as the SS King's daughter? Might explain why Isshin gave up his powers to live a normal life with her on earth. If he was in the Royal Guard and they fell in love... well the story sort of builds itself from there. More than likely if that was the case their relationship was forbidden so reliquishing his powers was punishment. That seems to be the way SS rolls. Would also explain Ichigo's incredible reiatsu that characters enjoy commenting on ad nauseum.
Iv made that suggestion before, I spoke about numerous possibility about Ichigo´s inheritances etc etc and this just happent too be one of them. And this was along time ago, before even the Pendulum arc began.

I do support the fact Ichigo is a possible direct descended too the SS Royalty, also Im now actually quite curious since in the latest chapter just before Isshin´s interference Aizen was about too reveal something that was perhaps enough too cause Ichigo alot of shock. Or just confuse him.