View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 12:01   Link #95
zaeraal

2 powers

Hope this thread not dead yet. This matter was on my mind for a while now : what if we have 2 accelerators with similar calculating potencial, that hit each other, what will happen? Lets say a1 hits a2, a1's fist should be reflected back by a2, but a1 reflect it back, a2 again reflecting and so on.. First we can asume this is not based on amount of calculations one can do, because each time we have a set amount of vectors that are being reflected and we can asume, that both are capable on reflecting them back and when reflected, brains go to "idle state" waiting for the second person to reflect them back. At this point we can say that they will keep on reflecting it until one of them runs out of stamina, but i dont think thats correct. From a different point of view, we have 2 people, one saying "go forth", the other "go back" and this can apply to all kinds of power, not just vector vs vector but also vector vs electricity, wind, etc or electricity vs electricity and so on. As we know, espers generate powers from their body (with some exceptions) and then control them within their AIM radius (if its outside their AIM radius, its a chain reaction caused by them, but not dirrectly controlled). Each esper is cappable of controlling its own AIM and with it, their powers. So my whole point in this long explanation is : Who has superior control over his power? Is it AIM density? Stronger personal reality? Faster calculation? (putting comment on this one: you can advance brain by adding more density and better structures that adds you more calculating potencial, but in terms of speed per one calculation - you have limit here - speed of light, thats why i said at beginning, simmilar calculating potencial). I think its a stronger personal reality that will decide the wictor.

I appreciate any thoughts on this, thanks.

PS: this can add questions about mikoto vs accel, if she had stronger control over her power than accelerator (not amount of calculations) then she can fry him
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote