View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 09:13   Link #133
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundguyj View Post
Ok I am confused please help clarify for me!! Kanade reveals that she is in this world because she is looking for the person who gave her the heart (Otonashi's heart) that let her live longer; HOWEVER didn't she get there BEFORE Otonashi? My understanding was that Otonashi got there right when he died, and when he got there Kanade or 'Angel' had already been there long enough to be at war with SSS. So how did she die before him, yet get his heart and live longer than him?
Arrival in the afterlife doesn't follow chronological order, so whoever dies first and arrives last there doesn't matter.

Plus, souls don't age. So, even how many billions and billions of years you stay there, you won't grow older. You'll remain the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfart View Post
Heh, despite crying at the end when Kanade revealed her reason, I was thinking that. However, I thought that was reaching, even for KEY. Still though, the anime is about the world after some die, so it's already full-on fantasy.....

My question was if the novel had more to it then the anime? Like, was there more character development, especially with Naoi?
Yes. And I think there's a character introduced there that didn't appear in the anime, as what I researched.

With regards of Naoi, I don't think so. Only Chaa + the guild and the GirlsDeMo and other supporting characters.