View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 05:29   Link #2285
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Current List:

Quote:
Heaven's Lost Property (Sora no Otoshimono)
Highschool of the Dead
Qwaser of Stigmata (Seikon no Qwaser)
Infinite Stratos
To-LOVE-Ru
My Bride is a Mermaid (Seto no Hanayome)
Kampfer
The Familiar of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima)
Medaka Box
Fairy Tail
Is This a Zombie? (Kore wa Zombie desu ka?)
Fate series - I don't hate this franchise, in fact I can see the appeal it has towards others, however my sole experience with the series is the Fate arc of the original visual novel and I just found it incredibly dull. When I think about it, the concept of a war between magicians and their familiars is hardly a unique concept either and it really did nothing to stand out for me, so I'd say it qualifies here.

Monogatari series - I have a very love/hate relationship with this franchise. On the one hand, the visual style keeps me baffled and intrigued all the time so I'm compelled to watch every new installment. However there's a statement I've read before that plainly calls it "artsy smut", and when you really get down to it that's largely what it is. The real appeal of the franchise people seem to find escapes me.

Negima! - The main reason I don't like this is that it's just not my thing. A very large female cast with none I really like and I don't think the male main character is very cool. The only thing I really found interesting was the "Neo Pactio" concept from the "Negima?!" spin-off, but considering that's from a spin-off the exposure is unfortunately very minimal.